Boozy Floats & Frozen Cocktails
Because we can't come to terms with the end of summer approaching, we give you a collection of our favorite frozen & spiked cocktails, best suited for your most delicious and seasonal summer soirees. Do note that each recipe is written for one drink, but we see no reason why these couldn't be fun for the whole crowd. (Make your own boozy float bar? You don't say.) You can thank us later.
Making the Frozen Sake Spritzer
- Pour your favorite sake into the rocks glass.
- Scoop green tea ice cream into the glass, on top of the sake.
- Working quickly, pour ice cold ginger beer over the ice cream and allow the mixture to fizz to the top.
- Once fizz has reached the top of the glass, sprinkle toasted coconut over the top and rim of the drink.
- Add a straw and serve immediately!
Making the Frozen Paloma
- Combine 1 tbsp ancho, guajillo or hatch chile powder with 1 cup of fine crystal salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip the glass in the chile-sea salt mixture.
- Scoop the grapefruit sorbet into the bottom of the glass, topping with tequila.
- Finish the drink with ice cold lime soda and a happy dance!
Making the Spiked Salted Caramel Float
- Chill your favorite mug or tall glass in the freezer for 30 minutes or more.
- Once your glass is chilled, add the caramel sauce to the bottom and sides of the glass, reserving the last bit for topping.
- Add Stoli Salted Karamel, followed by the vanilla ice cream.
- Slowly top with root beer, expecting quite a bit of fizz.
- Drizzle reserved caramel and top float with Maldon and a cherry.
- Enjoy immediately with a long spoon and wide straw!
Making the Berries & Cream Float
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries, sugar and red wine. Macerate this mixture under refrigeration for at least one hour. Once macerated, place in a blender and puree.
- In a chilled glass jar, add the ice cream and drizzle the strawberry-wine puree over top.
- Slowly pour in the lambic and enjoy immediately!