Chamomile Hot Toddy
OnTheMarc's Beverage Manager, Amanda Parker, loves to get cozy with this super seasonal cocktail recipe. A hot toddy is a great way to warm up in the winter months and this riff on the classic, with chamomile and clove, will warm your wintry soul. Amanda's recommendations: try local honey for the great health benefits and use Knob Creek bourbon for great flavor marriage.
- Bring water to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Add honey to dissolve, then add tea bag and cloves.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and cloves.
- Add bourbon, apple cider and lemon juice.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick and serve.